The pots or trays for bonsai – Of course we got to this stage when our pre bonsai ceases to be and becomes definitely bonsai. That is, this will be the final size and structure of the small tree, either foliage and trunk and the root system.
I have to assume that when one is dedicated to the art of bonsai, not only at this stage will be read this way, but should be researched and will be instructed in endless issues that make this activity.
Generally, the pot or container that houses a bonsai form a visual whole with the same and is intimately related to the style, the foliage and trunk.
Good taste is not enough to determine the color, shape and size of the pot .
There are elements of bonsai which are crucial when choosing the base.
What this course does not talk initial optical weight, character, shapes and depths. This topic is for a later course or for you to investigate the matter.
A general guide to every style of tree may be this:
- Cascade or semi cascade: deep pots that represent the environment in which they develop. Also counteract the weight of the aerial part.
- Forests or groups: shallow pots. This style is often accompanied by a slab or flat to highlight the stone set.
- Writers: they may be angled as small square pots, hexagons, etc.
A general guide to determine the size of the pot is:
- The height should be equal to the diameter of the base of the trunk and along 2/3 of the height of the tree when it comes to tall trees and an equal proportion when we have trees more important than height glass.
- Color: As the colors we must, as a general rule, choose soft colors that blend with the foliage, trunk and flowers and fruits.
- For heavy-bearing trees or heavy foliage and large size, we can choose a dark color without paint and the surface can be rough or smooth surface detail.
- For deciduous trees is advisable to use light colors such as terracotta, light brown sand, preferably without varnish.
- For potted conifers matte or glossy varnish and orange, coffee, sand may be used.
Everyday life presents us with the reality in different shapes and shades. It depends on the eyes of the soul to appreciate them wisely.
This page is often found with these termsbonsai care tips | frqeance ad symbok rate for nollywood channel to dstv free to air |
Tags: bonsai, care, pots, tips